Register for a Meet
MEET SIGNUPS CLOSE TUESDAY AT NOON BEFORE A MEET. NO EXCEPTIONS.
To accurately track which swimmers will be available for meets, parents are required to log-in online and indicate whether or not your child will be attending each upcoming meet under the Meet Signup. If your swimmer will NOT be at the Meet, it is very important to note "Will not be attending this meet" as that helps us know who has not signed up that is still attending vs. those not attending.
Each swim family is required to sign-up for a minimum of 5 volunteer points during the season. You will not be able to complete your meet sign-up if you have not signed up for your 5 volunteer points. Therefore, you will need to sign up for your 5 volunteer points before you can complete the meet signup for your swimmer (see Volunteer Job Signup below). You must complete your parent volunteer shift even if your swimmer does not swim.
TO REGISTER FOR A MEET OR VOLUNTEER JOB:
- Log In to the Website. Log-In is found in the upper right hand corner.
- Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Under the Meet/Volunteer Sign-Ups tab select "Meet Entry" to sign-up for a swim meet.
- Each swimmer may request up to 3 events. Final meet line-ups and relays will be selected by the coaching staff.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your swimmers' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names: either Attending or Not Attending
- Select the three events that you and your swimmer would like to request. Note: the Head Coach may edit these entries at her discretion.
- Click Save to record your choices.
Volunteer Job Sign-up
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Sign-up Calendar.
- To check your volunteer assignments, click your account name in the top right hand corner to view your volunteer assignments.