Meet #1 now open - PLEASE DECLARE INTENT
Our first meet is a little over a week away and it is now time to let the coaches know your intent to either participate or not participate in the meet. The meet will take place at Crooked Creek on Thursday 5/30. Swimmers should report at 4pm and report directly to their age group bullpen for check in and then warm-up. Regular practices will be held Thursday morning where swimmers will be given their events. If you are unable to make practice, find a coach upon arrival at the meet to get your event assignments.
Please read the instructions below for how to sign up for meets, clinics and how to check your volunteer assignments.
MEET SIGNUPS AND VOLUNTEER CHANGES FOR MEET #1 CLOSE TUESDAY 5/28 AT NOON. NO EXCEPTIONS.
How to Register for a Meet
To accurately track which swimmers will be available for meets, parents are required to log-in online and indicate whether or not your child will be attending each upcoming meet under the Meet Signup. If your swimmer will NOT be at the Meet, it is very important to note "Will not be attending this meet" as that helps us know who has not signed up that is still attending vs. those not attending.
- Log In to the Website at www.ccsccrocs.swimtopia.com. Log-In is found in the upper right hand corner.
- Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Under the Meet/Volunteer Sign-Ups tab select "Meet Entry" to sign-up for a swim meet.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your swimmers' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names: either Attending or Not Attending
- Select the two events that you and your swimmer would like to request. Note: the Head Coaches may edit these entries at their discretion.
- Click Save to record your choices.
How To View Your Volunteer Assignments:
#1 - Download the swimtopia app (found in the app store) and log in using the same credentials as you use for the website. Click on the Meet 1 event and you will see the shifts you are signed up to work.
#2 - Log in to the website
and click on your account profile in the top right hand corner of the screen.
You should be able to see all of your volunteer assignments and
corresponding points earned.
How To Change Your Volunteer Assignments:
If you are no longer attending the meet and need to change your volunteer assignment, please be sure to do so as early as possible so that we can find a replacement for you! Remember each family must complete 5 volunteer points during the season so please only change your assignment if it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- Log in to the website and click on the Meet/Volunteer Sign Up tab.
- Click on the Job Sign up for the date you need like to change.
- Once you click on Sign Up for Jobs, a list of all volunteer jobs; Jobs that are still open will have an open check box to the left of the item.
- Select your new job assignment, deselect your old job and click Save.
- If you can no longer work this meet, deselect your job assignment and then scroll down to hit save. Please keep in mind that you may need to find a new volunteer job in order to fulfill your family volunteer requirement.
Optional Swim Clinics will begin Tuesday 5/28
Optional swim clinics are offered on a first come first serve basis during the Monday through Thursday morning practices starting 5/28/19. Clinics are held from 10:30-11:00 each day and focused on improving techniques of each stroke as well as starts and turns. Clinics cost $5 cash and the fee is collected by the coaches at the beginning of each clinic. These are limited to 5-7 swimmers per clinic.
Clinic registrations will be open each week (typically Friday) for the following week. Optional clinics for next week are NOW OPEN for registration. If you are unable to find an opening in the stroke you want, please check back the following week.
How to register for swim clinics
- Log in to website at www.ccsccrocs.swimtopia.com
- Click on tab titled Practice Info
- Click on hyperlink for Clinic Registration at top of page
- Click the register now button (this button will not be available until the week before each clinic is offered)
- Click on the registration link for the week you would like to attend
- Parent/Guardian information should be pre-populated. Complete Athlete information for the child wishing to attend the clinic
- Click Next Steps button
- Click the stroke clinic and day wanted for each of your athletes. Please be careful to choose only one clinic per day per child maximum.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your clinic registration is complete.
- Please remember to have your swimmer bring $5.00 cash to pay for their clinic.
Last practice for the week is tomorrow. If you haven't picked up your team gear (suits, caps and team shirts), please do so at tomorrow's practice.
Morning practices begin next Tuesday 5/28. Morning practice times are as follows:
Swim Clinics (optional) 10:30-11:00AM
11 & Over 11:00-11:45AM