We encourage swimmers to attend swim practice as much as they can so that they can improve on their strokes and build endurance throughout the season.
- During practices you are more than welcome to stay at the Crooked Creek pool. If you drop your swimmer off, you must ensure an adult is available to pick up your child when practice is over.
- No children are allowed in the slide pool during practices.
- Children are allowed in the main pool only at their designated practice time. If not practicing, they need to stay off the deck where the coaches will be walking and working with swimmers.
- Swimmers and families must adhere to the Crooked Creek pool rules for all attendees. This includes monitoring and managing siblings who may be on the pool deck and playground.
- We will have practice if there is a light rain. If it is thundering or lightning, practice will be cancelled. Please subscribe to the CCSC text alert using the instructions below.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to talk with the coaches; after practice or through e-mail is always best. Coaches are open to all feedback and suggestions!
Please sign up to receive text alerts announcing practice/meet cancellation due to bad weather. Share this info. with your swimmers who have cell phones so they can stay informed as well.
TEXT: @ccsc201 to 81010 to receive team alerts. If you're having trouble using Remind Me, email your name with a blank subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.remind.com/join/ccsc201.