Optional Swim Clinics
Optional swim clinics are offered on a first come first serve basis during the Monday through Thursday morning practices starting May 28. Clinics are held from 10:30-11:00 each day and focused on improving techniques of each stroke as well as starts and turns. Clinics cost $5 cash and the fee is collected by the coaches at the beginning of each clinic. These are limited to 5-7 swimmers per clinic.
Clinic registrations will be posted each Friday afternoon (5/31, 6/7, 6/14 & 6/21) for the following week. If you are unable to find an opening in the stroke you want, please check back the following week.
How to register for swim clinics
- Log in to website at www. ccsccrocs.swimtopia.com
- Click on tab titled Practice Info
- Click on hyperlink for Clinic Registration at top of page
- Click the register now button (this button will not be available until the week before each clinic is offered)
- Click on the registration link for the week you would like to attend
- Parent/Guardian information should be pre-populated. Complete Athlete information for the child wishing to attend the clinic
- Click Next Steps button
- Click the stroke clinic and day wanted for each of your athletes. Please be careful to choose only one clinic per day per child maximum.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your clinic registration is complete.
- Please remember to have your swimmer bring $5.00 cash to pay for their clinic.