Swim clinics are offered M-Th morning practices in June. Clinics are held from 10:00-10:30 each day and focused on improving techniques of each stroke as well as starts and turns. Clinics cost $5 cash and the fee is collected at the beginning of each clinic. These are limited to 5-7 swimmers per clinic.
Clinic registrations will be posted each Friday afternoon for the upcoming week. If you are unable to find an opening in the stroke you want, please check back the following week.
How to register for swim clinics
- Log in to website at www. ccsccrocs.swimtopia.com
- Click on tab titled Registration/Clinics
- Click on hyperlink for Clinic Registration at top of page
- Click the register now button
- Click on the registration link for the week you would like to attend
- Parent/Guardian information should be pre-populated. Complete Athlete information for the child wishing to attend the clinic
- Click Next Steps button
- Click the stroke clinic and day wanted for each of your athletes. Please be careful to choose only one clinic per day per child maximum.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your clinic registration is complete.
- Please remember to have your swimmer bring $5.00 cash to pay for their clinic.